Failure to pay to the correct court may result in additional cost and/or a warrant to be issued for your arrest.

You are about to make
a payment to
District Clerk Court Fees - Jo Carter

This court handles the following    
47th, 181st, and 251st District Courts
Criminal case numbers should end with an A, B or C
Civil case numbers should end with an A, B, C, L1, or L2

     Criminal Felony
     Civil Cases in District Clerk Office
     Copies from District Clerk Office

Click "DISTRICT CLERK - Jo Carter" to continue or "Cancel" to go back.

A 3% convenience fee will be charged for each payment.
visa  mastercard  discover amex